Terms & Conditions
Last Updated: April 14, 2017
- Product pricing is not guaranteed. Although ShopHero makes a best effort to present the most up-to-date product pricing, I will be charged the actual purchase price incurred by ShopHero of each of the above items at the time of actual purchase from the retailer. Products are typically purchased from our retail partners shortly before their scheduled delivery.
- Product availability is not guaranteed. Although ShopHero makes a best effort to deliver as ordered, product availability is out of the control of ShopHero and may vary at time of delivery. Items that are unavailable at time of delivery will be automatically removed from my order. I will not be charged for unavailable products.
- Delivery timeslots are not guaranteed. Although ShopHero makes a best effort to deliver as scheduled, I understand that ShopHero may need to reschedule delivery without notice, for any reason, not limited to: inclement weather, staff shortages or lack of product availability. In such an event, ShopHero will make a best effort to contact me by phone as promptly as possible to reschedule.
- Deliveries are conditionally guaranteed. Although ShopHero makes a best effort to deliver orders as promptly as possible, and to transport orders in an appropriately climate-controlled manner, I understand that ShopHero cannot guarantee the condition of any frozen or refrigerated goods.
- I may be subject to a re-delivery fee. If I am unable to receive my order during my scheduled delivery window, and if I fail to contact ShopHero to reschedule earlier than one hour in advance of the start of my scheduled delivery window, the re-delivery of my order may incur an additional delivery fee. If a delivery is not rescheduled within twenty-four hours any convenience and/or delivery fees will not be refunded.
- Home delivery orders cannot be canceled. I acknowledge and agree that orders shipped from ShopHero's partners cannot be canceled once placed.